1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just saw my new BOSS V...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I just went out for a little joy ride and I was driving in the direction of our local BOSS dealer so I thought I would see if he has the new plows out still. I drove up and there it was- my new 8'2 BOSS poly V, man that plow is intimidating, Just the size alone compared to the other plows that were sitting beside it. It has the new cutting edge with the curb protectors and all shinny red and black. Cant wait I get it installed Nov.1st ish. I see some other prices in here and I have to say they are considerably more around here! Installed price with smart lock cylinders came to $5185.70:cry:

2. AlaskaShooTer

AlaskaShooTer Member

Know the Feeling!

Brian:

I went through the same waiting game a few weeks ago. First the arrival of the container van with the 2006 shipment of new Boss plows arriving at my Alaska dealer. Then the agonizing wait to have the new 9'2" Poly V-Plow installed on my truck. Just when I thought all the waiting was over. I now wait for Ole Man Winter to arrive so I can put the new plow to work.

So there she sits. Dressed in blue! WAITING for the white stuff. Bring it...

[​IMG]

George
    Juneau, AK

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006