1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just put our summer toy's away.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by show-n-go, Nov 21, 2009.

1. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

we are running a little late this year, since there's so many boater on here i figured I'd share.

The red and black one is our Lake Cumberland boat, the silver and purple one is the boat we use on the Ohio river.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my boat floating.jpg

roostertail 38zr.jpg

roostertail 38zr.jpg2.jpg

2. shovelracer

shovelracer Senior Member

Gees man not one, but 2 Donzi's. Someday when I finish my house I am allowed to have a boat again. Nice boats. What are the specs on the big one?

3. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

What were they buy one get one free?

Great looking Donzi's, they make sweat boats.

4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

the red and black one is a 2007 38zr with staggered 525's,herring props,extension box's, teague exhaust and a few other things, it's al factory upgrades. it runs 92mph on gps. the silver and purple one is a 2003 28zx with twin 6.2's it runs 75.2mph gps.

Dad just bought this to tow the big one.

dads new toy.jpg

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  5. wdcs1

wdcs1 Member

bet that's a head turnin rig looks good

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Very sweet boats.

7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Somebody has played their cards right! Looks awesome!!!

8. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Thanks, it's almost a full time job keeping them clean and full of fuel but it's a blast all summer long. Now we just need some snow so i can start saving gas & beer money for next year.

Here's some pics of the fun stuff.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and this is how i try to stock it when i go out.. lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  9. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

That truck looks better than any of the ladies I saw downtown tonight!

10. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

11. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

show n go I am up for adoption..... I could assist in putting on the sun tan lotion if need be:D:drinkup::D

12. Kuzanut

Kuzanut Senior Member

Wait.. there are boats in those pictures!!!:laughing:

13. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Super Nice! Unreal really. I love the ZX's but payup I dont have deep enough pockets. I like what you stock it with too, drool

I bet you and 2003CTD could cause trouble. Check his out :laughing:

14. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice....boats haha

15. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

You would be suprised how cheap you can fin some 28zx's right now. Heck i have mine for sale for $59,900 thats not bad, it was $110k new(sticker). The zr is a totaly different ball game but they just came out in 2007.

16. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I could probly fill 3 or 4 pages with pictures like those.. I do alot of boating and i always keep a camera close by. You know what happens when you add liquor,water and woman right, it = naked

17. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

wow Jobbienooners Ohio addition .... LOL ... Lookin good ... gotta get more pics ....

18. mrfixx

mrfixx Junior Member

mrfixx

lets see your 33...............

19. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yeah I wanna see some more pic's too, at least you know your boat, there are a couple of guys on here that continue to BS about boats they supposedly own, oh well.

20. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

If I get two more residential accounts for mowing I am going to get a new boat ;) and would consider a new Donzi. What is the difference between the ZX and ZR?

(in case you didnt catch on I am kidding about the two accounts :D...or being able to afford a Donzi for that matter)