1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just put on my new teeth!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by stroker79, Jan 17, 2009.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

A little over 2 full seasons and I managed to wear through my Boss formed cutting edges.

I was pretty surprised to see the difference here!!

I had a few hours left on the old edges but my center hinge was about an 1/8" off the ground and I didnt want to risk damaging it some how.

2. KCB

KCB Senior Member

Wow! Huge difference!! You were getting it done by the skin of your teeth:D
  3. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

You got 2 seasons? You are very very lucky. We just put a new set on one of ours in december and it is almost due for another set.
  4. artic429

artic429 Senior Member

I hate seeing that. It reminds me of what i should be doing right now instead of bumming around on the computer.:jester:
  5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Did you get the ones with the carbide or was that gonna be for the next set? You werent kidding about the old set being "pretty worn" lol. No shop pics yet?:jester:prsportwesport
  6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I bet she scrapes a lot better now!