1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. heres my truck with the blade just put it on today suppose to get couple inches tonight. hope not havent finished leaf clean ups.

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

looks like a money maker:drinkup:

3. i hope so again did pretty good last year an this winter is suppose to be like last year probably little worse so thats good. just havent been able to get the back blade mounted yet on the truck. still need to get brackets welded on pump and all. not sure if ill have that again this year or not.

4. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

JTS, I always said paint never made me any money....but that boss would look great with a new coat and soem decals:)

5. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

i love the style of the old fords. I know someone with an F150 with the bucket seats in the back. That thing is about a mile long

6. yeh i know the mold bord definitally does need some paint. i did the tower last week but just never made it to the rest.

7. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

I think we'll only get a couple inches on the grass, I don't think anything on the road, maybe a little slush. Depends on how much you trust Terri Deboer.

8. yeh we didnt get like anything here on monday i was out by us 31 in holland. they were getting tons there was about 6" or so out there by the time i left got half way to jenison cleared right on up. were suppose to get a few inches possably thursday into friday maybe. like you said who know with them lol

9. RLTimbs

RLTimbs Member

That is the kind of setup I would like to have..

Older Ford w/ plow.

10. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

There is a lady in my night class last night down in plainwell and she didn't make it, she e-mailed me and said that Bloomingdale got 12 inches

11. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

looks good

lol hasnt even snowed yet and you already tore up the lawn lol jk

12. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

Nice it looks like you have pro wings for that blade?

13. yeh i have pro wings for it i love them definitally makes things faster. wouldnt own a straight blade with out them. i have to get a new set though mine are all bent up from hitting curbs.