1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just picked up and have some ?'s

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by jbalzola, Nov 6, 2009.

1. jbalzola

jbalzola Junior Member

Hey guys, i just picked up a 91 kawasaki bayou 300 4x4 and i'm looking to put a plow on it, theres a shop around here thats putting up a special...$460 for a 50" Moose plow and a 3000lbs winch...is that a solid deal or no? And i was wondering what tires have you had the most success with.

2. eicivic

eicivic Member

that sounds like a good deal.. Is that with the mounting hardware and installed? Also what kind of winch?

3. jbalzola

jbalzola Junior Member

The deal includes all the mounting hardware and the push tubes, the winch isnt specified.

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

If it's a Warn winch it sounds like a good deal to me.

5. Reb

Reb Senior Member
    from Wyoming

My first ATV was a Bayou 300 4x4. Good machine, pushed a lot of snow with it. I only had a 48" blade on it which was too small. I also put taller mud grip tires on it which helped.

Like others said, it doesn't sound like a bad deal but it depends on the winch.

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

if it is a warn winch that is a really good deal.