1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just Ordered

Discussion in 'Back-up Buddy - Back-up & Utility Lights - Trucks' started by Snow-Con, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Snow-Con

Snow-Con Member

Just submitted my order for an LED model. Looking forward to getting it, although I almost hope there won't be any reason to use it from now on--I'm sick of plowing for this season. :laughing:

2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

A good set of back-up lights really make a differance. I got my first set this year and really enjoy having them back there.

3. SnoPro Inc

SnoPro Inc Senior Member

I'm close to buying one, is it worth it?!??

4. CHasselberger

CHasselberger Member

I have a Buyers hitch mount spreader and I was wondering if the LED ball mount slide on (GG307LED) would work with it. Thanks.

5. backupbuddy

backupbuddy Senior Member

Thank you for your interest in Back-up Buddy. Looking at pictures of the hitch mount spreader looks like it will work. If it doesn't work for you we will gladly give you your money back. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to email us at sales@back-upbuddy.com.

6. backupbuddy

backupbuddy Senior Member

Hi SnoPro,
    Thank you for your interest in Back-up Buddy. Just want to let you know that we offer a 30day 100% money back guarantee on all our products. So if within 30 days you are not satisfied with your purchase we will gladly send you your money back.

7. CHasselberger

CHasselberger Member

Gary, thanks for the quick reply! I will be ordering one soon...

8. SnoPro Inc

SnoPro Inc Senior Member

Awesome, G\guess i'll order mine when i get some extra cash! thanks.

9. SnoPro Inc

SnoPro Inc Senior Member

Awesome! Guess I'll order mine when I get some spare cash. Thanks!