1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just ordered new F-350 with 6.7

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Snowproz51, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Snowproz51

Snowproz51 Junior Member

Anybody know who that Ford Rep was that use to be on here and would offer to update guys on new trucks they ordered, as they were making their way through the process ?

Thanks in advance,
    Bill

2. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

3. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

i have about 3800 miles on my 2014 F350 6.7 standard cab. i hate it..... its like its confused the turbo and the engine dont work together too well. lay on the peddle a little bit and it cant make up its mind. Good Luck. o and it gets 10.6 MPG combined....

4. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

instead of bitching about it here, why not take it back to ford?? ours is getting rite around 19 mpg empty and 15 mpg loaded. and this is riding it hard, and putting it away wet.
    it now has just about 45,000 miles on it in 9 months.

5. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

been to dealer three times "sir please calm down, theres nothing we can do". awesome huh

6. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Time for another dealer

7. Snowproz51

Snowproz51 Junior Member

Thanks Allagash,
    That helps alot.
    I do remember though a lady Ford Rep. popping up offering to check into any trucks "We" snow guys ordered.
    Bill

8. Marek

Marek Senior Member

We deal with Mike Allen at Century Ford in Mt Airy. I have been buying trucks from him for 20 yrs now. He knows how to order them in right vs trying to add crap to them after the fact. Tell him Marc sent you. He is a no BS guy none of the check with the manager stuff that other dealers do

9. tjctransport

i agree. the dealer you are going to does not want to be bothered with figuring what is wrong.

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

And this is why I bought a Ram. Well, that and the Cummings.

Every Ford dealer in GR sucks.

11. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but they have entire threads on that and they have actual ford reps that frequent the site. It's a great site tons of info. Make sure to post pics

12. 05ram

05ram Member

It's CUMMINS!

13. Mark Oomkes

You related to JDip?

14. 05ram

05ram Member

Nope. It's just that if you are going to bash another brand, you should at least know what you drive.

15. tjctransport

what he was trying to say is that at FTE we have a ford service rep named Crystal who works with forum users to get problems resolved when dealers blow them off.

16. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

Nice , on the bite today . That one even took some drag.

17. Mark Oomkes

Hook, line and sinker.

Dang near the whole boat.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I've had Dodges, a GMC, a bunch of Fords.

The Fords even have Cummings in them. One had a Cat.

But after my I destroked my F350 with a 12v and it burned on me this past summer, I decided to go back to Ram. With a Cummins. :laughing:

If I didn't know better, I'd think you're from Mass.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  18. Are you related to Birdseed? Kalamazoo is not that far away. Detroit, Cat, Cummins, what is a Cummings?

19. Mark Oomkes

Again, it's JOKE.

You people need to lighten up.

Kalamazoo is like a different country compared to GR.

20. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

We have 300 hundred miles on a 2014 F550... even resetting fuel mpg, its usually at 9-11mpg even if driving down the highway barely over 11... maybe because its so new stilll.. doesn't see fast either, our 2011 6.7 with some miles now got 15-17mpg and more powerful... with a delete and tune it would annihilate the 2014 and gets 19mpg not getting on it a lot.