1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JUST ORDERED Early Christmas Present

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DodgeBlizzard, Oct 24, 2011.

1. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

I called to get a price for an Ebling 16 foot pull plow today. After just asking a few questions, I put some money down on one over the phone. I'm really not one for buying something without ever actually seeing one or knowing someone that owns one, but I can only drool for so long. It is going to save so much time on a lot of the properties. It's going to seem forever though, waiting til the end of next month til it gets put on. I'm hoping it will be like the other purchases that I say, "what did I ever do before having this''. I want to thank those of you who own one already and have shared your experience. If it wasn't for this site and guys like you, I would never know about these bad A$$ plows.

2. Greenery

Greenery 2000 Club Member

Nice, I'm also hoping to order one in the next day or so. How long is the wait?

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Is it coming UPS or is Santa going to put it under the tree with the new diamond ring you had to buy your wife?

4. DodgeBlizzard

It's not coming UPS and it won't fit under the tree. And I will tell you the same thing I tell her..........Honey, I can't afford that ring because I just bought an Ebling plow. ps: We're not married and there's not a single week that goes by that I don't hear about me buying a ring. If she wants bling, she will have to go plowing with me at night and watch the lights glisten off the new Ebling plow. haha

5. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

atta boy!

I'm also considering one

6. bsharp704

bsharp704 Member
    from Grant

I will be surprised if you have it before Christmas, just knowing how long it takes Ebling to turn anything around. I waited 2 weeks for them to call me back. Typical Ebling customer service.

7. Plow More

Plow More Senior Member

A wife or an ebling?

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Beat me to it!Thumbs Up

9. bsharp704

bsharp704 Member
    from Grant

K&R what are you for a 14' on a 04 F350 Regular Cab? Give me installed price if you would please.

10. DodgeBlizzard

November 21st is the tentative date to have it installed. Only a couple weeks away.

11. Greenery

Awesome, I just received mine today! 16' with a 90" moldboard. Hopefully I'll get it installed next week. Thumbs Up

12. DodgeBlizzard

Make sure you take some pics and or videos and post them.

13. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

Just had my 14' Ebling installed at K+R truck service in Holland. Looks sweet. Looking forward to using it. Thumbs Up....to Rob and Kyle at K+R.

14. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

need pictures.

15. Greenery

I'll take some during my install.

16. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

You should call K+R truck service, ask for Rob or Kyle. 616.392.8377

17. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

The new Ebling .......

2011-11-05_07-48-47_1.jpg

2011-11-05_07-49-28_563.jpg

18. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

thats only a 14'? wow. I have 2 16' coming from rob next week :nod:

19. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

Well.....I paid for a 14....but I have not measured it yet. :)

20. DodgeBlizzard

So what's your first initial reaction to the new plow?