1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just ordered a Truckcraft TC-120S...

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by dmontgomery, Feb 5, 2008.

1. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

They said it should be in, in 1-2 weeks........I will buy the T-130 Spreader for it next fall....

This will be a great upgrade for mulch, grass, debris disposal, and leaves....and salt next year..........

2. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

Pics, we want to see pics..... This thread is worthless without pics..:bluebounc

3. dmontgomery

well when I get it I will post pics.........see ya in 2 weeks.... Also have to drive 275 miles each way to get it.....

4. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

Have a link to the site with pics?

5. dmontgomery

6. dmontgomery

the drive is saving me about $1000

7. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

where you have to go and what it costing you?

8. dmontgomery

Actually I think it is the same place you got yours....Turner Tractor, North of Pittsburg.....$4478 that includes the cab protector, and rear side board with swing away kit.....

9. DFLS

DFLS Senior Member

[​IMG]
    DUMPS 7,000 LB IN 18 SECONDS

You better not put that much in the truck!!

[​IMG]

10. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

Would 6,999 be ko??ussmileyflag:salute:

11. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

That looks like it'd be a great upgrade for some guys I know...I don't think my truck would hold up to one, though.

12. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

ok thats cool,it was worth the ride,i have been happy so far with ours,nice place and real friendly people.i dealt with truckcraft direct also ,now they are a different story,wasn't thrilled with the support.But Ray Turner is a good man.You will be happy with them.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  13. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

I know Ray Turner. He's a good guy to deal with. I'm out there often, as I'm only 10 minutes away.

14. Ultra

Ultra Member

Truck craft with deicer great for snow maintenance, and lawn maintenance good choice

15. dmontgomery

well I got it........I actually went ahead and bought the D-Icer also....Ray had one left and gave me a very good deal on it........pics tomorrow......

16. dmontgomery

I got it and the salt spreader also.....

I pickup it up Saturday at Turner Tractor in PA.....great people.....I highly recommend them....I also got the salt spreader for it......at a very good "last one" price...

db1.JPG

db2.JPG

17. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Looks nice Derek. :waving:

18. michigancutter

michigancutter Senior Member

looks great how much out the door?

19. Brandon

Brandon Member

Turner....that's the one by Evans City, PA, correct? That's about 15 minutes from my place.

20. dmontgomery

Thanks Tom.......

Yes Brandon that is the right place...........I wish I had a dealer like that near me....

$8300 for the insert and the salt spreader, and installation of the insert...... Ray showed me that there had been a 12% price increase on the spreaders last summer. I had intended to wait to buy the spreader until this Fall but he knocked off about $500 since it was the end of the season and the last one he had....... Plus it saved me another 600 mile round trip......