1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just ordered a case from ebay

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by scitown, Oct 27, 2008.

1. scitown

scitown Senior Member

My first case! I tried the sample and it seemed to keep the underside of my mower clean for a while this summer. $68 for a case of 12 and $7 shipped. Thats not bad right? Cant wait to clean my guns, spray the truck and plow, dehairball the neighbors cat...Can't wait

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

ROFLMAO:nod:

:D:D:D

3. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

i ordered mine on ebay too. i got it for $79 shipped, what store did you go through, mine came real quick and they were real good about it, i love FF!!!

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

both of those prices are good. let me know how the cat thing works out for you :D

5. Lifted4x4Astro

Lifted4x4Astro Senior Member

What size are those cans of FF? I order mine through McMaster-Carr. They are 11.75 ounce aerosol cans. If you order 12 or more cans it's only $3.93 a can! Shipping is through UPS ground so that is fairly cheap as well. They are McMaster part number 12055K74.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  6. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

fluid film

ordered mine from mcmaster car yesterday

7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

thats an unbelievable price! i tried placing an order to see how much shipping would be but didnt want to put in my creditcard #. how much did they get for shipping? did it arrive timely?

8. wild bill

fluid film

i just ordered 6 cans to see how much shipping was $4.37 ea =$26.22 +$5.50 ups =$31.72payup

9. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Can you post a link? that is a great price. The JD dealer here is a little over $8 a can with tax included

10. wild bill

11. scitown

scitown Senior Member

12. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

yea thats the same company i ordered through, it was a smooth transaction with me and they were very good about sending it out timely.

13. Lifted4x4Astro

I ordered my case of FF on May 14, 2008. The cost per can was $5.05 each and shipping cost a total of $6.67. :D The price is lower now...wooohoooo. I might just order another case to put in the cabinet.

I set up a (fake) commercial account with them a few years ago and they just bill me after I order. The orders always show up within a few days.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  14. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Well four days later my case of FF has arrived! I'm currently using it to grease up a pan to cook some chicken. I've already sprayed it under my arms as deoderant. Im thinking of spraying the front steps to keep those trick or teaters away. Next stop the neighbors house to spray down that damn cat.

15. cjasonbr

cjasonbr Senior Member
    from Mass

I just ordered a case for under $50 + shipping from mcmaster.

It's funny though because i've completed my order and i still don't know how much shipping is....

Edit: The confirmation e-mail they sent to me says, "Applicable shipping charges and tax will be added". Interesting.....

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  16. Lifted4x4Astro

I never know the shipping until the invoice arrives. They have always used UPS for my deliveries.

17. cjasonbr

cjasonbr Senior Member
    from Mass

Shipping for the case of FF was like 7 bucks. The case+shipping was about $54. It arrived today, 2 days after i ordered it.

18. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Thats a great deal.

19. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up with McMaster. Never thought to check if they had it. Just ordered another case since I am down to my last 2 cans.

20. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I must be ******** but, I can't find Fluid Film on McMaster Carrs site. What search word should I use?