1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just opened our 3rd office.. Shop Pics.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by qualitylawncare, Nov 18, 2008.

1. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Spent a good part of yesterday taking a load of equipment up to our newest location. 3 shops now, and it's getting tougher to keep track of where things are :dizzy:

I'm renting this one, while we're waiting for our new building to be built down the road. This is 3,500sqft. All propane forced air heat and a/c. Full bathroom, 2 offices, meeting room, lobby/customer waiting area.

Still looks pretty empty. We've been so busy getting ready for the snow today (1-5"), haven't had alot of time to get working on this yet.

1117081411a.jpg

1117082029a.jpg

1117082030a.jpg

1117082031a.jpg

2. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

looks good bud theres even room for a pool table and a beer fridge :)

3. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Nice job, ake some pics after you get it all setup!

4. qualitylawncare

Beer fridge yes.. Pool table won't be fitting in there.. We'll have it packed full by Friday.

5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I'm liking the stihl's! Looks nice as is, can't wait to see the pics of it set up.

6. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Steve post some pics of your plow rigs!

7. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

You have a very nice website and it looks like you offer a ton of services. Thats awesome, I hope everything keeps going great for you guys :nod:

8. qualitylawncare

Thanks guys I'll get more pics as the work progresses. Tied up with plowing again today.. I love snow, but this is really alittle early and it caught us off guard (plows and salters were still covered, driver routes in the computer haven't even been entered yet)...

9. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

Congrats to you! Looks great!

10. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

Looks awesome!

You guys must be pretty big, why the need for 3 locations though? Is your client base really spread out?

11. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures!

12. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

awesome set up man, you got pics of your other locations?

13. qualitylawncare

~7 counties.. If we worked out of the middle, we'd drive 100-120 mile radius to get to all of our accounts.

14. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Wow, nice shop and business!

15. qualitylawncare

Got everything setup for the work benches. Still have to work on the parts room and organization of all this stuff.

1119081735a.jpg

16. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

quality: You guys getn any snow down that way yet? you ready to roll when it hits?? Keep up the good work.

17. qualitylawncare

ya we've been plowing for the last two days. Supposed to get a big (~12") storm Friday into Saturday.

18. qualitylawncare

ya we've been plowing for the last two days. Supposed to get a big (~12") storm Friday into Saturday.

19. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

yea thats gona be a good storm.. i run a cat loader at the bud factory north of syracuse. Gona be a lot of snow fri and sat.

20. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

Good Work!

How did you make out in the Holloween Storm? My place in the Catskills got 22".