1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just my luck!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by motorider000, Jul 24, 2005.

1. motorider000

motorider000 Senior Member

Well guys, I bought 2 new plow setups for this year:

2004 Durango Hemi Limited w/ curtis ls 3000 7.5'
    2005 Sierra Duramax w/ 8' Boss Super Duty

This means we won't get snow for at least two years. Sorry guys :cry:
  2. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Wow sounds like 2 pretty cool set-ups. How about some pictures of them rigs, especially that durango.
  3. motorider000

motorider000 Senior Member

I'll try to get some pics up soon but it is tough because i am working 6 days a week at 12 hours a piece. Oh well maybe someday i will have some free time!
  4. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

Like you, I'm almost afraid to buy anything new---- it jinxes it every time!

It's hard to say what the winter will be like---the crab apples are falling off the tree already and also, some pine cones are more visible than what should be normal.

I't will be a little while till the almanac comes out---sometimes they're pretty good.

Congrats on your new stuff though.. if we get hit hard you'll be really glad you are prepared.

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Sounds like a great fleet!!! Now THINK SNOW!!!