1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just mounted the new Meyer V2 and it looks great, now just have to wait to use it!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jkski, Jun 14, 2011.

1. jkski

jkski Member

Well, I pulled the trigger and switched to the new Meyer V2 8.5 and wow does it look nice, now I will just have to wait a while to use it. Seems to move at a fairly good pace with the V70 pump and the controls are very easy.
    Bring on the snow....OK, maybe just wait a few months then bring on the snow!

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

ummmm....this thread needs some pics!!!

3. jkski

jkski Member

Here is the one pic I took just after getting it mounted, before I put it in storage.
    Now just need to sell my 3 year old 8' Agressor w/XPress Mount, my storage building is starting to look like a Meyer warehouse!!!

IMG00070-20110613-1614[1].jpg

4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

thats a great looking set up, my boss loves his v2 Meyer....and we sell Boss,Western,Meyer and Snowdogg....