1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just looked outside...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Grn Mtn, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

you can see the snow falling over the patio, but you can also see it melting on the patio/road etc. maybe later it will start sticking.

januarysnow.jpg

2. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

I hope the temp drop for you. Maybe you will beable to push around some of that white gold.

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

The past 2 weeks have been rediculous. Temps in the upper 40s and 50s. Its been raining here for about 12hours on and off but a cold front is supposed to come through and drop our temps from 50 and rainy to 20 and snow in a matter of a couple hours. Thats gonna be shocker!:eek: Theyre predicting 2" for my area.:dizzy:

4. snow_man_48045

snow_man_48045 Senior Member

Yepper its coming your way! We are at 28 F here now with a stif north east wind at about 20 mph Came in this morning at day light iced everything up, so we got a bough have a salt run in and the other half just dryed up:(

5. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

About an inch here at my house...

6. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

I'm glad I went out and salted. Its now 25* and everything turned to Ice. I kept an eye on it, we ended up getting about 2" but it was wet and kept compressing. I went out when the temps hit 32* and pre-treated with a bunch of salt. Now I don't have to go out tonight:)