1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just installed

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by contractor078, Jan 8, 2010.

1. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

Just got my new V XT installed looks great added a leveling kit right before it looks like great love it. Go BOSS the only plow that I will ever own!

PICT0290.JPG

PICT0291.JPG

PICT0292.JPG

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good. Why so late into the season? did you have something else to pow with?

3. contractor078

Well sold my old truck last year when I bough this new one and sold the plow with it. Was a 8' meyer only had a few clients. So got rid of truck and plow truck had lots of issues. Now fast foward all of my clients found someone else and are not happy well a few and wanted to know if there was anyway I would do it as well as my HOA has approached me as well. SOO here I am. Love that plow looks amazing!

4. EricD701

EricD701 Senior Member

looking good :)

5. contractor078

Dealer ordered a new deflector for me because the boss decal was in the wrong place. Thought that was pretty nice of them.

6. overtime

overtime Senior Member

Wow nice set up. That's what I want someday.

7. S&S

S&S Junior Member

Good looking rig. I think that will be my next plow.

8. Sierrabarry

Sierrabarry Junior Member

Very Nice! All you need is some snow.

9. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

Only thing I dislike are those tiny mirrors