1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just installed white night back up lights.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by THEGOLDPRO, Jan 4, 2007.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i bought a set of them this summer, and just got around to puting them on today, and i must say these lights are bright, they are angled perfect, i have had alot of diffrent combos of back up lights on my trucks before, and these pretty much top them all.

here are some pics which kinda suck but you get the point.

with them off.
    [​IMG]
    same angle with them on.
    [​IMG]
    back view.
    [​IMG]
    horrible pic looking through the drivers mirror
    [​IMG]

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

thats next on my list....look good man i hope they help

3. THEGOLDPRO

yeah the pics dont do them justice at all my camera is junk, but trust me when i say its like night and day,i'd say in conjunction with two more lights mounted higher like say on a backrack, it would be amazing, but IMO its worth the money to buy em.

4. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

what does a set run?? i wonder how well they work with a hitch spreader.

5. THEGOLDPRO

um a set runs anywhere from like 75-80 bucks i believe, i got mine from jc whitney,not too sure how well they would work with a hitch spreader, got any pics of yours so i can see how it looks??

6. tim975

tim975 Senior Member

Lodogg89, I have the fixed mount lights on my truck, it gives you full access to the hitch. I was running a Buyers Reciever Hitch Mount spreader, and it worked great! The only thing is when when I would put the spreader on or take it off the truck, I had to be careful because the square hole inside the light was a real tight fit, trying to maneuver a 50 lb. spreader without disturbing the light. There's just a small u-bolt holding the light onto the receiver hitch, and it isn't very strong if you bump into the light too much.

7. THEGOLDPRO

yeah i was thinking that too, when i put my hitch in it was alittle tough to slide in, so i could see how hard it would be to install thesander without breaking it.