1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just installed the New MVP

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NorthernSvc's, Nov 13, 2009.

1. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

Advance engine in wheeling just put her on... they did a really good job, and a very good price as well. she goes in Monday to have LEDS and a computer mount installed...
    unfortunately i cant load the image.... please stand bye whil we are experiencing technical difficulties...

2. NorthernSvc's

here we go

Attached Files:

• plow.bmp
      File size:
      801.7 KB
      Views:
  3. NorthernSvc's

wings and deflector will be in next week.

4. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

best combo right there a western and a ford!!!

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

booooooooooooooooooooo no pic:realmad:

o there it is ...lol

6. NorthernSvc's

yea gotta say i love the f-350 diesel, drove it home from the shop today and i couldn't even tell the blade was on!!!

7. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck and plow, I want a computer in my truck but I don't really have the need lol

8. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Which computer mount are you putting in? I was thinking of doing the same.

9. NorthernSvc's

Gamber johnson i beleive, i didn't pay much attention to it, i have abuddy that does the lighting installs for the local PD's and FD's around me, he recommended everything and gave me a price... ill post pictures as soon as it's done