1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just in time for the season to start!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CornerStoneProp, Nov 20, 2010.

1. CornerStoneProp

CornerStoneProp Senior Member

I am selling for my brother a 1993 Ford F250 with a 351 motor. Motor has about 60k truck about 160k if I remember correctly. Comes with a Western 7'6" plow and everything works. Before the truck is sold, the IAC valve will be replaced as there is a high idle issue. The truck shows very little rust and has a new exhaust including the cat! 4x4 works perfect, but it may need a newer battery as it has sat for most of the summer. The truck starts right up! Plow has some rust, but is working. Asking 4000 at this time. Pics soon to follow as it is dark already... You can call and ask for Dennis if you are interested at (860)836-4181. He is looking to sell for Xmas money for the family which is the only reason to sell a strong truck.

2. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

First in line for some pics!

Bossman

3. CornerStoneProp

I am awaiting pics from my brother still.. I will keep you posted. It is a nice truck in the East Hartford CT area....

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

Why not describe acuratly in title???

5. CornerStoneProp

What's not accurate? Plow season is upon us which would give you time to get registered and ready to make some money... And still waiting on pics.