1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NJ Plowman, Oct 12, 2005.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I felt bad that there wasn't a post here :cry:, so I figured I would help them out and post this! :eek:

This is a great forum and we need to support our sponsors...:drinkup:
  2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

What do Degelman Industries do. Id like to know
  3. bigjoe871

bigjoe871 Senior Member

4. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

make me one of those for a pickup!
  5. Paul Degelman

Paul Degelman Junior Member

What does Degelman do?

We build a large line of Dozer Blades, snow plows, other material handling equipment, farm equipment and landscape products. If your looking to push snow, we're worth checking out at www.degelman.com

6. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

That 'Boulder Picker' is awesome!!!:nod: [​IMG]
    I've got a pile of Bluestone boulders in my yard. I'm planning on making a rock/retaining wall out of. I'm sure this device would make quick work of them (now if I just had a bigger tractor).:cry:
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2005
  7. salopez

salopez Senior Member

Do you have any dealers in the Mid-Atlantic region?
  8. steinerman

steinerman Junior Member
    from ohio

HI does any know anything about pushers that goes on front of a john deere 7810, what one cost.Then if anyone has used a pusher on a tractor, do they like it. We use one on a 416 cat backhoe, but we have many 150 to 200 hp tractor around in the winter not being used. If we could get a pusher for one, it might do away with some trucks, or speed things up:drinkup: