1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just Great....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by XxChevy-HDxX, Jan 6, 2013.

1. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

I was on a single lane road and this lady was supposed to be following behind me instead of being along to my side. And I didn't know that she was on my side so when I took a right turn into the bank she crashed on the passenger side of my truck. :mad:
    Compared to that ladies Toyota Highlander I just have a little dent lol

2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Ah, it just adds character to your truck. If people ask what happened to your truck say "Battle scar, it kicked a Toyota's ass"
  3. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

what was she thinking or was she thinking at all?
  4. 2006Sierra1500

Woman driver, probably not thinking..
  5. mnglocker

mnglocker Senior Member

+1 Thumbs Up
  6. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

this i why i hate people
  7. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

Dam right I kicked a Toyota's ass lol.... And that lady probably didn't know what she doing at all. She even tried to put the blame on me when it was clearly her fault. What sucks though if I send my truck into the shop during the winter and we get a storm I don't have a way to plow my accounts. So I May have to wait till spring or if the dealer will lend me a plow truck while mine is being fixed.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  8. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Doubt they will lend ya one. Either hire a sub or wait till spring.
  9. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

Yeah I doubt they will lend me one too

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Same thing happened to one of my guys. The only difference is he and his wife were on their Harley. His right leg was purple from his ankle to his hip he had deep tissue and muscle bruising and was put on blood thinners. His wife was thrown off the bike and had to have emergency surgery to stop the bleeding on her brain. She spent 3 weeks in the hospital and a year on meds. The bike was fine just some scratches and scuffs the bag on the right side did have a crack
  11. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

People are dumb! Similar deal happened to me on my old truck. Some old guy in a cadillac couldn't drive. Just scuffed up my rhino lining and pushed the bottom of my door in ever so slightly. Thank god my truck was lifted up or it mighta been worse. The cadillac looked pretty bad haha!
  12. 2006Sierra1500

Sorry, just had to.

13. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Regardless if she was in a non lane,why didn't you look in your mirror before turning? Get the estimate from the insurance company and have the work done in the spring.
  14. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I've had a couple close calls that could've turned into what happend to you. People just do not pay attention.

Two years ago I was headed to plow a driveway. The drive was on my right side so I put my right signal light on, turned on my flashing amber light, moved the truck over against the solid yellow line to give me more room to turn in to the drive. Well the guy behind me decided to get up against the curb on the same right side and go past me just as I was beginning to make the turn. All I can say is at least he had good brakes. When I looked back at him, he dropped his head to the floor.
  15. beano

beano Member

If you were on the right side of the road and and made a right turn, theres no way she should have been on your right unless she was driving in the grass....I dont see how that happens and shes at fault
  16. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

I was only on that road for a few hundred feet I didnt expect her to drive along the side of my truck. And I am getting the estimate tomorrow and hopefully if the dealer can get fixed fast ill let them do the job if not in the spring.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  17. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

Its true the lady did have a pretty divesting face on her lol
  18. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Trying to make her own lane HaHa
  19. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

That sucks. That Toyota is a mess :eek:
  20. XxChevy-HDxX