1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just got my new truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by KubotaJr, Nov 15, 2013.

1. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Just got my new truck this week. 2011 Gmc 2500hd, a huge upgrade from my 02. Getting the push plates and wiring from another member on here. It will be getting new tires over the weekend. Going to be putting my safety rack and my mini edge from my old truck on this weekend. I love it so far, i orginally wanted a white one, but some how got a black one lol.

2011 gmc.jpg

2. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Sorry for the crappy pic, I will get some better ones today.

3. Pool&Plow

Pool&Plow Junior Member

Nice truck! Are the tires on it wore out, or are you putting some more aggressive ones on it?

4. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats! Nice upgrade from an 02'. I upgraded last year from an 04' - no regrets.

5. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

very nice truck

6. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

What kind of rear door setup do you have on that trailer? Nice truck, I have almost the same truck/leaf trailer combo except I mount the vacuum on the back door. The front mount looks pretty slick.

7. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Its just a hinged door on the back of the trailer, 3 large hinges.

8. eastcoastjava

eastcoastjava Senior Member
    from Boston

Solid truck you have there

9. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Heres a better picture

the truck.jpg

10. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet setup!!!!