1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just got my leveling kit on my truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BIGGB9, Jan 15, 2011.

1. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

Well my gmc 1500 had the normal sag like they all do. So I installed a 2 inch rough country leveling kit and got an alignment. Thanks for all the info Iceman 26. Tell me what you guys think. Oh yes there is no weight in the bed for both pics. I normally have my 360 lbs of sand bags back there.

SDC10332.jpg

SDC10338.jpg

2. Kollerman

Kollerman Senior Member

Looks real good! How do you like the HTS? I have been thinking about getting one on my 1/2 ton GMC. Most everyone seems to like it on this site. Just wanted to do a little more research though before I went and got one for next year.

3. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

I love the HTS. It is very well built for a light duty plow. I have pushed some pretty good snow with it this year. I did my research before I bought a plow for my 1/2 ton This one I think was the best choice.

4. Iceman26

Iceman26 Junior Member

Looks good and im glad that i could be some help.

5. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks good! glad you like the HTS! My old man won't shut up about his HTS, lol. He doesn't like it, but to each his own!

good luck with it!

6. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Great looking rig, looks like that did the trick!!

7. Greystorm

Greystorm Member

leveling kits are a great idea when running any plow

8. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

I bought a rough country kit too for my f350, good quality, nice detailed directions. The drops less than an inch with my plow on it.