1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just got my F250 with Boss V

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by BRENTMAN, Jan 31, 2009.

1. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

Hey guys i'm just venting some excitement and happiness about getting my F250 with a boss-v on it today....I'm lovin it so much and i cant wait for some snow....need to beef up the client list a bit though....:bluebounc

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Picture or ban!:realmad:

3. HULK2184

HULK2184 Member

where are the pics???

4. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

coming right up fellas

5. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

damn i cant figure out how to upload images...

6. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

[​IMG]

heres one, i'll upload some better ones later on

7. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Nice rig, your goona love that plow. Who's your Boss dealer? Just curious.

8. EricD701

EricD701 Senior Member

Nice!! congrats on the new rig :nod:

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

OK,you can stay. Nice truck and plow.:salute:

10. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

Thanks guys, i'll have my girlfriend take better pictures of it all tomorrow during the day

11. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

That is a sweet setup, I love the color. Very sharp. What motor does it have, I cant tell from your pic.

12. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

god i know man the color just adds the cherry on top, and that big old boss poly v just rules so much...the whole thing is a dream come true really, it still hasnt hit me quite yet.. but now i have to be dedicated and successful with it! I'm so happy i didnt end up with the meyers...

Its the 5.4 V8
    automatic, power everything, bedliner,

ill post better pictures of everything so you guys can get a better look...

13. HULK2184

HULK2184 Member

WOW nice setup!! Love it, i got the V blade too and will never go back to straight. Have fun plowing!

14. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

brent, the truck looks great. did you trade in the jeep and the ion for the truck and plow. I will have to stop by and take a look at it.Good choice with the boss plow. I have ran meyers for years and have had problems, but i know how to fix them, plus i have back up pumps and blades in case something breaks bad. I will give you a call and stop by. Dont have to many accounts to give away right now. I will give you referrals next storm as i usually get between 20 to 100 calls depending on the amonut of snow we get and I can never keep up with them. I give some to my buddy tony NEOLS on here. he is located in lakewood as well. good luck with the new truck...

15. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

we traded in the ion only, financed the truck....im so happy i ended up with the boss as opposed to the meyer. call me anytime, if i dont answer leave me a voice mail and ill call right back. I cant wait for some snow.