1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just got a second plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Chefdrp, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Chefdrp

Chefdrp Member

Well I had to get a second plow for my other truck. I have generated more clients this year. I got a 7.6 fisher installed with Timbrens on my 06 H/D 1500. total was $4,712.00
    Come on SNOW

Picture 324.jpg

2. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Don't the 1500hd's cost more than the 2500hd's?

3. Dakotaplowboy

Dakotaplowboy Member

Have you ever plowed with that 1500Hd? I have an 03 1500Hd crew cab. I put a western Pro 7'6" with pro wings on it.

4. Chefdrp

Chefdrp Member

Dakotaboy-- No i havent plowed with this truck yet. Thats why i baught the plow for it. I used the 05 2500 HD last year with a 8 foot X-Blade

Petr51488-- No. At my dealer i could ony afford a 1500

5. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Nice plow truck, the only thing is that i dont think its a 1500HD. First of all ive never heard of or seen a 1500HD that isnt a crew cab, and yours looks to be 6 lug wheels and 1500HDs have 8lug wheels. None-the-less nice truck, i see you got the new fisher lights, sweet.

6. Chefdrp

Chefdrp Member

i know they said heavy duty work truck (W/T). it has heavy duty suspention but thats all i realy know. So maybe you are correct. And yes it has the new lights on the plow. the one i got last year was diff.

7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

So the plow was $4550? Thats how much those 7.6 Fishers retail for?!
    When i was looked at the straight Xblade SS 8' i was quoted $4500 installed
    ...i guess it all depends on the different markets

8. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

heey nice truck

Hey Nice Truck Got To Love The Fisher Plow . How Come You Did Not Go With An X Balde

9. Chefdrp

Chefdrp Member

I have a X-Blade on the 3/4 ton truck. I dont think the 1500 could hold it.

10. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

It doesn't look like that truck is an HD. You might want to double check that.

11. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Why did you take the whole lower valence off? Was that just for the install?