1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just got a new SoundOff Pinnacle Mini Lightbar

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by yamahatim, Feb 17, 2010.

1. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

2. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

Did that $210 include shipping?

3. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

Where'd you steal that from for $210? I want one...

ps.....a video would be great too

4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

It's nice, but when I get a lighbar iam gonna get one with alley lighs and take Downs. So full one I think Iike 42" or something. I Can't wAit to see video with all 28 flash patterns tho!

5. Maine_Train

Maine_Train Senior Member

Tim musta got the last one at $210, because they're now showing $223.75 for an all-amber permanent mount, plus $12 for magnetic mount. Add in $16 for UPS Ground, and I think Safety Lighting has 'em beat.

Disclaimer: I am not a mathematician, nor do I portray one on TV.

6. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  7. SafetyLighting

Right, so you paid $230.

8. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

Yeah, everyone else charges shipping, plus most add around $15 for the magnetic mount.

9. SafetyLighting

Exactly, everyone charges shipping, except for me. :waving:

10. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

I didn't see this product on your website?? What is your price with the magnetic mount? Do you have a link to it?

11. SafetyLighting

I sell them to PlowSite members for $225 shipped, any configuration.

12. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

Well I wish I would have known that, I would have bought them from you. Sorry, I just googled the product and didn't see your site.

I will send you some buisness in the future knowing that. Are all your products on your website? Are you running an optimizer to get better searches? If not I can help you with that.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  13. SafetyLighting

I appreciate the offer, but I have a good friend of mine who helps with my website. I only have a few products on my site right now. I had to prioritize and I am more interested in getting my installs up for people to see. I'll be adding product later.

14. SafetyLighting

15. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

There is a free product out there called WEB CEO, it helps you make sure your site is search engine friendly and helps make sure your keywords and metatags are right. It really helped us with our website rating and getting us on top for searches. Have your web guy check it out. http://www.webceo.com/?source=Partners

It doubled our hits and online sales increased 15% since we started. Plus, it's FREE! Good luck. I will forward your site to all my friends and try and get you some sales.

16. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

Based on your link, I would have passed at the listed $449 not knowing you have the lightbar alone for $225 shipped.

17. SafetyLighting

I will change that, thank you.

18. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

No problem, I will try and get you some sales!

19. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

I just ordered one of these too, but mine is coming from Safety Lighting (plowsite sponsor). Getting anxious, John.:redbounce

20. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

John is a great guy! He should get a smiley like b&b but like flashing strobes. I gave him a call today, he gave me some good information. So that beig the case, I recomend him to any body buying strobes, or lightbars