1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just Got A New Sony Camcorder So Hear Is A Quik Video Of My ATV

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mercer_me, Dec 30, 2009.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I bought a new Sony Handycam camcorder so I took a quik video of my 2004 Arctic Cat 500 4x4 ATV. Now that I have a camcorder I'm going to make some plowing videos.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_F4QOUCedB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_F4QOUCedB8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

2. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

sweet! I would like to get a fourwheeler I just dont know how well that would help me.

3. mercer_me

I only use mine to plow areas at my house that I can't fit my truck and it works great fir small areas.

4. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Nice wheeler! Man we need this storm this weekend but kinda upset I cant go icefishing in Jackman opening day.

5. mercer_me

I put my shack out last Wednesday on a pond you can ice fish when the ice forms. I have been caching alot of Pike, but no big ones.

6. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Yeah i know of alot of people that have been fishing already. I had a Foreman set up just like yours. it was an 03 sold it in 05. I was Going to Jackman every weekend it didnt snow and i needed a sled. I dont think this storm is as big as the radios have been making it up to be.

7. mercer_me

I have two friends that have there ATVs set up identicle to mine (same rack and auger holder), one has an 05 Suzuki 500 and the other has an 03 Honda Foreman. I think we are going to get like 1' to 1.5' on this storm. I highly dought we are going to get 3' like some people are saying.

8. mercer_me

The camcorder I bought is a Sony Flash Memory Handycam Camcorder with 2.7" Color LCD. I bought it a t Best Buy. I haven't used it much since I bought it yesterday, but I realy like it.

Sony Camcorder.jpg

9. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Hey looks pretty good Mercer. Hopefully you get some nice plowing videos up.