1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just got a new plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jim6590, Dec 9, 2008.

1. jim6590

jim6590 Junior Member

new to the site just picked up a old meyer 7.5 plow for cheep money in really good shape i have every part but not really shure exactly how to get it on my truck it is not the tube type mont any one have picks of something like this all setup on a truck or even better a ford f150 thanks for the help in advance

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

well what year is your truck? did u make sure it was the right model for your truck? Where in mass are you?

3. jim6590

jim6590 Junior Member

my truck is a 92 the plow came off a jeep pickup and i am in quincy mass i am looking to fab this plow to my truck it does not fit this model just trying to see what it should look like

4. chew246214@aol.

chew246214@aol. Member
    from 02809

what type of jeep pickup??? j10/20, gladiator? ?? or a commanche???? if you want to see what a j10/20 or gladiator looks like look at my posting...(search my name) if it's a commanche look for any cherokee (they are the same) A 7 1/2 is too heavy for a comanchee though....