1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just got 7 ft blade for our bobcat

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by snow-mott, Oct 21, 2004.

1. snow-mott

snow-mott Junior Member

We picked up a 7ft blade for our Bobcat 773 today. I'll be running it all winter at local Pizza Huts and Sonics. Looks like it could do some serious plowing, and being able to turn on a dime will make it about twice as fast on those lots as a truck.

Sad part is we got the wings for the end, thinking that jetted off at an angle so i could push a lot more snow and still be able to plow But nope, go straight perpendicular form the blade to make a box. Would be hella cool for moving lots of snow on a large parking lot, but not sure on smaller ones if it'd be worth it, I can't plow snow away from the Stalls at the sonics or pizza huts, just have to push.

Any thoughts on this? Debating whether to drop em or keep em.

Got new tires somein for the skid, i'm gunna go to autozone and pick up a sheepskin seat cover and some fuzzy dice too, lol.
  2. Cooters Dodge

Cooters Dodge Member

How are you salting parking lots?
  3. snow-mott

snow-mott Junior Member

We have 4 other trucks with plows on them, the 2004 f250 will have a tailgate spreader on it and the 96 1ton chevy will have a 8 foot v-box. so thats taken care of. :) Let it snow!
  4. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member