1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just getting started!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 99silverado4x, Aug 12, 2010.

1. 99silverado4x

99silverado4x Junior Member

hows it going, new to the fourm, and this site is awsome really good info with a lot of guys who know there stuff. never posted so srry if this is in the wrong spot.
    I have a 99 silverado (new body style) 1/2ton z71 and am try to fit a plow to it before this next winter for personal use. also purchasing a spreader for the back which i hope to be hired for my smaller development that we now hire out but we'll see. The truck has extra leafs in the back for loading, torsen bar cranked, and a recently boxed frame from the center of the cab all the way to the trailer hitch (have seen these half tons fold before, also my frame was cracked in front of the hitch mount:realmad:) so nothing special just doing what i can for now.

Again Awsome site, its sweet to go through and see all your setups and things i want to accomplish in the future.

Thanks
    Joel

(Pics Tommorow):)

ps: if i posted in the wrong place ill be more than happy to move it.

2. 99silverado4x

Had the frame boxed in by one of the welders at work, had the box of, and scraped all of the rust off the frame. then sprayed every thing with under coating and bed liner. hold the rust off for awhile. i hope :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. 99silverado4x

Hers the truck as it sits now. cant wait to slap a plow on it after finishing up with the truck fixes.......:nod:
    not to bad for 250xxx miles lol!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. doubleedge

doubleedge Member
    from ND

You shouldn't have to worry about your frame breaking now.

It looks good.

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

cute little fella