1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just getting into it!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Johnnay Boy91, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Johnnay Boy91

Johnnay Boy91 Member
    from MASS

you may know me from lawnsite (zim bob the landscaper) well i just bought myself a 1989 f-250 coming with a flow master it has about 140,000 miles on it and its in good shape and i only paid $1200. it has never plowed and i want to plow with the truck. thinking about getting a 8 foot minute mount. im only 16 so this is a good first truck. im also helping my dad im not really starting anything but ill get paid by the hour i work, just cant wait to push some snow!!!

but for a first plow a minute mount wont be to expensive and will work great? if not im open to other plows that would work good.

thanks

2. red07gsxr

red07gsxr Senior Member
    from meriden

i love fisher....great plows.

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

First thing I would recommend is to check the truck from top to bottom and MAKE sure it is plow ready. Then worry about the plow brand. Dealer service and support is more important then plow brand to me anyhow.