1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just checking in

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by repo_man62, Jun 15, 2007.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Just checking in and STILL looking for a cheap/ complete / plow for my '90 Suburban.

2. Turf Care

Turf Care Junior Member
    from Midwest

located in spfld mo, how cheap of a plow are you looking for? parts or one that works?

3. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

As cheap as possible and preferably complete. If you click on the link just above my sig...you'll see why. Thanks alot for your reply...Bob

4. Turf Care

Turf Care Junior Member
    from Midwest

Sorry to hear, my prayers are with you.

The plow is a meyer 7.5' steel. Around 5yrs old. As you know, we haven't had much snow the past few years, so it has sat more than anything. The blade stays outside but covered, the pump stays inside. I have the punchpad control, all the wiring and mounts off an 02 3/4t dodge. Got a different truck and it won't fit. With a different mount, you should be able to make it work. Need $1500 for everything.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you some pics.

5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Helloooo repo man....

6. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Hey buddy! How are ya?