1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just bought

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by dutchplow, Nov 25, 2009.

1. dutchplow

dutchplow Junior Member

decided to get back into some light residential plowing and just bought a md75 for ram 1500--paid3275 installed in CT, I will let you know how I make out.
  2. ride65

ride65 Junior Member
    from ct

Who installed you plow? Looking at the md 75 for silverado 1/2 ton
  3. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

Pictures when ya got'em please.
  4. dram1500

dram1500 Junior Member
    from ct

i live in ct too and want to get a snow dogg. where did you get this installed. the cheapest i saw was in ny state for 3600 installed out the door but would like to keep the work in ct. if you can let me know that would be great. what type of truck do you have?
  5. dutchplow

dutchplow Junior Member

reply to your ?

sorry, i didn't get back to everyone sooner busy closing pool bus. for season. the truck is a 06 ram 4dr with full size bed and the small v8 no hemi. the plow was bought at rose in willimantic from danny and service manager brett-so far both have been great to deal with and i recc. cost 3275 inst. plus tax, also shopped at hartford truck they were a little higher and just didn't get as good of a feel as at rose--dutch