1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just bought plow...need mount...or if someone wants to buy the blade from me

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dirt digger, Sep 19, 2009.

1. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

hey guys...i just bought a 7.5' Meyer plow at a good price from an auction...I have to paint her up and everything to make it look good but from what i can tell everything should still work...

its the blade only though so i am looking for a mount (Classic Mount) for a 2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins and a pump

if anyone knows where I can find one....

or if not I am just going to sell the blade after i paint it up...so if anyone is interested make me an offer...I live near Philadelphia PA

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I would recommend you clean it up and sell it, by the time you piece it all together you'll have way too much time and money into it.

The late model Dodge mounts are tough to come by , if you find them they will certainly be pricey. I have a set for a package I'm putting together and I thought I got a deal at $400+ shipping. But keep looking, you might just hit a good deal.

Good Luck

Jay