1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just Bought boss 8'

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Novi plow boy, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Novi plow boy

Novi plow boy Member

I just bought a 8' boss straight blade that is a season old for 1600, i need to get a new driver side headlight, it came with everything to put it on my 2000 f250. Is there any tips that you guys have out there when using the plow. I have previously plowed with a jeep wrangler with a meyer 6'6 plow.

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

You will notice that the Boss has very fast hydraulics and is a breeze to use. You will enjoy it, just make sure you clean it after every use and keep everything greased and follow the procedure on aiming your headlights and you will love your plow!payup

3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

good advice, i know i havent had a problem yet! and yes, the hydros are super fast. makes the truck shake and wiggle

4. Novi plow boy

Novi plow boy Member

Thanks I plan on starting to install it this weekend. I Picked up a new solenoid and bought a headlight kit on ebay for $200.