1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just bought another truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Aug 23, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Well I just got back from buying a backup truck. Going to pick it up tomarrow. It is a 1995 Ford F-350 with a 351. Reg cab long bed. It has a 8ft Meyers plow on it. And a 2 year old ez dumper in the bed. Truck has 147k on it but it runs like new. I paid $2000 for it all. I will have pics tomarrow.

2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

oh come on. You could not have waited to make the post when you have pics? You know the rule!!:angry::drinkup:

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

lol well I just love making you ppl suffer just visualize what it looks like for now haha its black

4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Although I do like the OBS fords, I know what they look like already. Im not nearly THAT excited, :p

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

lol ok then haha

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Are you going to put a Fisher on it or leave the Meyers on it?

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Where do you find these deals. There is nothing like that up here in the great white north.

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

im gonna leave the meyers on it for now. I am gonna see how I like it this winter. And if I dont like it I will switch them out next year.

9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Hurry the **** up with the pics already. $2000 sounds like you stole it.

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

well I am craigslist king ya know haha. I was looking at a chevy diesel at the same time with no plow or dump he wanted the same. So I was like I will take the gas job with the plow and dump for $2000 lol.

11. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Was it that white one with the ugly colors on the bed? I'll bet it was. I was looking at that one for a while...

12. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I guess not. i still see the one I was thinking about for sale. Well, where's the pics?

13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

bad news. not getting the truck until wednesday because my buddy needs his dealer plate today and tomarrow.

14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Awwwwww, what a tease!!

15. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

My god Lj, dont post until you have pics >:O

16. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Can't you drive that truck without license plate for 1 day?

Here we can do but 1 day limit then get license plate next day.

Is that blue/white truck with poor 351W??

17. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

nah you cant drive a vehicle with no plate here. This truck is black and it is an xl. but it has ac haha and it works great :) But I am for sure getting it wednesday morning and I will get pics of it asap for you guys. But since I have seemed to lead you guys on. I will give you a visual haha. It is a 1995 Ford F-350 reg cab xl. It is black with american racing wheels with 285 bfgoodrich a/t's. It has a 8ft meyers plow. Dump body with a ladder rack attached to it. It has minimal rust aorund the rear wheels and thats the only spot where there's rust. The dump box has built up sides with mesh to hold more leaves and twigs and stuff.

18. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Sound it like my 91 Bronco which have rust on fender which is tiny.

color is black too but thank god it XLT which I need cruise and AC

keep eye on frame on front axle that where it get rot and grow hole in frame.

19. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

ya I looked at the entire frame on the truck and I had a lil metal rod I brought to poke it to make sure it isnt soft. it seemed very very solid. Cruise isnt a big deal because the truck is gonna be used to plow and deliever mulch, sand, dirt, ect, and cleanups. I am probably gonna keep pulling with my 250.

20. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

as long as my buddy comes thru with the plate tomarrow I am gonna get it around 9 or 10 in the morning. so what yous have been highly anticipating is comming haha