1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just bought a VX85

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by tim096, Dec 4, 2010.

1. tim096

tim096 Senior Member
    from wny

Just bought and installed a VX85. Here in Buffalo we just got hit with 3 feet of snow. I installled the Blade on my 09 f250 in 4 1/2 hours. The install was pretty basic. I went and plowed 10 driveways and so far love this Blade. Going to do a few parking lots in the am. Special Thanks to plowman for hooking me up..:mechanic:
  2. DaytonBioLawns

DaytonBioLawns Banned
    from 45458

I am about to put in a VX95 on our 2010 F250...

Any suggestions as to how to get it done that quickly. This is my first "real plow" install... I maintenance my vehicles and other equipment though. I looked at my other SD (MD75) mounts and it looked fairly simple...

What did you use to cut the front air dam (spoiler)? Or did you just get rid of it?

I want to see how this bad boy looks if you can get pictures of it!
  3. tim096

tim096 Senior Member
    from wny

Ck my face book page. I cut the airdam with a grinder . I did a ton of plowing today.The blade back drags better than any blade I have ever used. The hyd. are very quick. Mounting the blade is cake too.
    Ck out my fb page Tim Koester