1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just bought a new truck and a seperate plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by palatineplowboy, Dec 25, 2011.

1. palatineplowboy

palatineplowboy Junior Member

hi i just bought a 1999 gmc sierra 1500 z71 and i got a western unimount plow but i need the mount to fit on my truck i think the part number i need is 63300 for mount but i also need the wiring harness with a controller i am willing to trade i have a unimount for a dodge 1500 98-01 and unimount dodge 2500 98-02 and the harness for that itd help me alot if someone has one for sale kinda cheap but in all working order or if someone knows where i can find it other than craigslist and ebay cause i dont trust some of the guys on there if you know anything PM me thanks for your help. Mark
  2. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

You can use the harness from the dodge on your GMC just need different head light adapters. If you want to call me Tuesday I will be back in the office, I might have what you need. (847) 673-7930 Ask for Bob.