1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just bought a new case ih farmall 45. Snow Box???

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by KCLawnTamer, Apr 10, 2009.

1. KCLawnTamer

KCLawnTamer Member
    from Kansas

I just bought a case ih farmall 45 and was wondering if anyone has a
    farmall or dx (same tractor) or even a new holland same size with a snow box or a snow plow on it... How well did it work... I am going to use it next year and was wondering which way to go... I have a loader on it... I am getting a 7' hydro swing blade for the back, so that is taken care of... Just need to know a proven method for the front from someone that has the same rig... It is open station... I alreadtplan on putting wheel weights in rear wheels... It looks like I can put the front weight adapter of the JX series on the front... It is lower profile than the weights and weighs alot by itself...

Thanks in advance...

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

I would say 6 or 7' pusher

3. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

I would say start with an aftermarket cab with a heater. Its going to get real cold no matter what you have on the front or the back.

J.