1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just bought a lightbar, needs lenses

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by sparky8370, Dec 14, 2007.

1. sparky8370

sparky8370 Senior Member

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  3. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

There is a guy on ebay with the username m.r.debaker. Check his stuff out he will hook you up.

4. sparky8370

sparky8370 Senior Member

5. sparky8370

sparky8370 Senior Member

I had found them too, but it seems like they are charging retail, or at least what I can get anywhere else on the internet.

6. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

7. sparky8370

sparky8370 Senior Member

No, if you click on the link you can see who the seller is. They have a few more too. It comes with the controller too. It's a pretty darn good price compared to everything else I've seen. In the end I will have this lightbar with controller and all new lenses, spare lens, and spare dividers for $340 (+ $55 total shipping) This is what the light bar has:

IT HAS 4 CORNER STROBES,1 FRONT CENTER STROBE, 1 REAR CENTER STROBE, 2 TAKEDOWNS, 2 FRONT ALTERNATING HALOGEN LIGHTS, 2 REAR ALTERNATING HALOGEN LIGHTS AND 2 ALLEY LIGHTS.IT HAS 2 EB6 POWER SUPLLIES IN IT SO YOU COULD ADD 4 MORE TWIST LOCKS TO IT..THIS LIGHT COMES WITH 2 AMBER AND 4 CLEAR LENSES ONLY!!!NOT A FULL SET.. I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER COLORS.. THIS LIGHT REALLY MOVES TRAFFIC!!!!! VERY BRIGHT!! PLUS I'LL THROW IN A PCDS-9 CONTROL BOX FREE WHICH IS A 100.00 VALUE..HURRY WONT LAST LONG!!!! SOLD AS IS BUT NOT DOA..THIS PACKAGE WOULD COST OVER $800.00 IF PURCHASED SEPERATLY. THIS LIGHT IS 48 INCHES LONG AND HAS 12 FEET OF WIRING HARNESS WITH IT. ************* FLAT FEE OF 45.00 SHIPPING VIA USPS. IN US ONLY.. COMES WITH MOUNTING FEET AND STRAPS ALSO.

8. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Ranger services is the best bet. he is also m.r.debaker His name is mike and he will give you the best deals. I have shopped around alot and he is still the best and cheapest. If you have an edge bar then I have a couple of extra lenses I can sell you cheap. Let me know the lengths. Ken

9. sparky8370

sparky8370 Senior Member

I actually already got it all together. I need to replace one of the linear strobes though. Here's the thread with pics
    here

10. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

I'm having a brain fart. Which is the linear? I have a bunch of spare strobes also. I have some corner (single corner "J tubes") and I have some 4x3 strobes. If you want let me know and we can work something out. I also have a spare relay board. If you want to email me the email link is in my signature.