1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just bought 2 new paystar dumptrucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kcress31, Nov 9, 2009.

1. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

Her is one of our new trucks we just bought. One has a 550hp cummins and one 500hp. 18 spd air ride. loaded

Paystar 2010.jpg
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice, congrats.
  3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Beautiful truck
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice truck. Are you going to put plows on them or are they just dump trucks?
  5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Nice truck-congrats!.
  6. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Big tough trucks....Look really nice!! Had a couple of 97 Paystars back in the day. Really good trucks. I am sure you will very pleased with them. Good luck.
  7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice trucks
  8. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks. Good luck with them.
    How are you liking them so far? I like that International kept some square noses. I cant stand the look of the new road tractors, the Lonestars.
  9. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

They are going to be used for stricltly dumps. The one with the 550 cummins is all plumbed and ready to tow a triaxle pony. We have a 1990 in our fleet with over a million km on it. Thanks again everyone.
  10. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

very nice trucks :nod:i love the color,good luck this winter:drinkup: