1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

...just another day at the office

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Thelawnscaper, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Thelawnscaper

Thelawnscaper Member

Living the dream...

2. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

What are you working on there? Looks like you had some nice weather to work outside.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

damn blow your leaves, lol nice pics.
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice pics. where in the northeast are you?
  5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

next door to enzo''s!:waving:
  6. Thelawnscaper

Thelawnscaper Member

unfortunately we have been blessed all too much with nice weather, but the leaves are pretty much done, I've been out twice for salt/sand but nothing major just a few lots I do. I'm located in MA, little town called Sudbury. These are just a few pictures from various projects we have done over the last few weeks. Back-drags, snow-deflectors, and plow installations just to name a few. As soon as all my trucks are back from their "pre-season" service, I'll put up some more shots of the fleet and the plows im running this year
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice pics looks like you are ready
  8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Still laughing LOLOLOL:) Thought the samething :nod: