1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just Added To The Fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Lux Lawn, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Just added this to the fleet about a month ago. I got a pretty good deal on it because it needed a litttle body work when I got it. I had to have the doors painted & rear quarter panels. It also need a bed liner, new taillights and it had a wiring problem...it had know lights in the back. Put a brand new set of tires on it this last week.Well everything is fix now and ready to go. I got a brand new Boss Plow for it.
    Its a 2006 HD with 38,000 miles.

Imported Photos 00003.JPG

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  2. Lux Lawn

Better picture....

Imported Photos 00005.jpg

3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Nice looking ride.

4. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Sharp looking truck. I am getting the itch to buy another truck and I really like that style. Maybe next year.

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

That is a nice truck. What was the reason for having to repaint it?

6. Lux Lawn

Well the company before me must have hit something plowing and put some scrapes in the passenger side of the truck. Then I swear it looked like they removed their logo with a frickin razor blade and just scratched the crap out of it :dizzy: I bought this truck for a work truck, but after the work that was put into it I like driving it and don't want to use it for landscaping.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

hahaha nice. Ya so the truck was used before.

8. Lux Lawn

Just goes to show you employees don't take care of your equipment like you would.

9. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a good truck. Little paint fixes everything :laughing:

10. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very sharp looking truck. What Boss plow did you put on it?

11. Lux Lawn

Thank you.

8 foot.

12. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Trip blade or trip edge?

13. Lux Lawn

Trip blade.

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

exactly employees dont care. My buddy who works for the local school district he is the diesel mechanic. And he works on the plows and trucks too. I cant even begin to tell you how much stuff they have wrecked just plowing. They ripped the right front suspension out of a 01 f250 plowing they hit a speed bump doing 30mph. They have a gmc or chevy 6500 dump truck they were plowing and it was ice and they couldnt stop and they hit a basketball hoop pole and busted up the plow. That is just 2 of the worst things they have done.

15. Lux Lawn

Some people are lucky to have a job let alone a drives license.

16. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck, I have Lemans tires too. You're the only other one on this site that I have seen with the same tires.

17. LUCKY 7

LUCKY 7 Senior Member

That is a REALLY nice looking truck. Mind if I ask how much after the paint job? I would love to find one just like that.

18. Lux Lawn

Close to 14K.

19. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Looks real good Larry. I am still kicking myself for not buying a 2005 2500HD this past spring. It only had 11K on it and the guy was asking 15500. But I was playing it safe with the way the econmy was going and my big plan is to put a decent down payment on a new house in 5 months. Cant wait to see the plow on her. Looks great...

20. Lux Lawn

Thanks....Yeah an 05 wwith 11,000 miles on it is hard to pass up. But a house is a better buy in the big picture.