1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just About Ready

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bporter, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

Trucks with plows and spreaders on just waiting for snow:bluebounc

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like your all ready to go. We are waiting for snow too.
  3. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

looks like a western guy to me
  4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Whats with the Chevy on the end far away from the camera? Looks like a Ford headlight on the passenger side of it.
  5. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

Yeah the white one on the end is an 89 chevy 2500 painted last year almsot no rust and the plow on the dodge and the ford were just re-down last week they were very rusty.

Thanks for looking
  6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice fleet. I realy like your 1989 Chevy 2500.
  7. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

Yeah that is one of my favorites and the easiest to work on. I painted it two years ago bought it for 2500 with the plow.
  8. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

what kind of skid is that?
  9. Blizzard1988

Blizzard1988 Junior Member
    from North

bporter, get ready, you will probably be very busy middle of next week
  10. nhgranite

nhgranite Senior Member
    from N.H

got one of each flavor. chevy, dodge, ford....
  11. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

It's a bobcat 175 big enought to load some salt and push a couple of lots by storage lot.

I hope we get some snow soon my trucks are board and want somthing to do :)

Well I started with the Dodge wich of love that truck and ive put 1750 lbs of wet salt in the back of that no problems then got the 89' chevy on a steal plus I love the older trucks, then last year bought the 05 chevy for my personal that didn't last long before there was a plow put on that. Then this year got some more accounts requiring me to get another truck and found the 99 Ford F250 for a price I could not pass up. I've never leaned to one side or another with trucks as long as it runs good.

Thanks For looking
  12. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Pay attention to the forecast for next week beginning 12/07/09 ... I heard there is some thing possible Monday then Tuesday into Wednesday. & beyond.. They are keeping an Eye(s) on it...
  13. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

Thanks we shall see......