1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just a teaser!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Jul 29, 2007.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Just think boys, another 4-5 months and we could be back at it!

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

It couldn't come soon enough!
  3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Hopefully 3 months (nov. 1). Nice picture, I like to see those big machines at work.
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Yea, i'm posting again in only a few minutes but, that's how bad i want snow and to plow.........start around 1am and just go for 20+ hrs. staight....just me, my truck, radio, and plow......no one on the road, quiet, relaxing........MAN!!! screw the rest of summer and ALL of fall (cleanups SUCK and get real old fast) and LET IT SNOW!!!!......actually, give me another week to get a new wiring harness on my plow :)

don't be surprised if i post here again!!
  5. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I'm ready for the snow, when ever it decides to arrive. I wouldn't mind waiting until after fall though as I am looking forward to running my new truckloader on my clean up jobs this year!
  7. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

wow .. the last time i seen something like that .. they guy backed into a car at a dealership ..... but good cinematography work !
  8. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I can't wait for this season!
  9. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

I cant wait for the snow to start! I love it when there is no one on the roads but plow trucks. Its so fun to go out and plow at 1 or 2 in the morning for an endless number of hours!! bring it on!
  10. E-MAN NY

E-MAN NY Senior Member

Cant wait either!!!!

Im hoping for November snow also.....just added 2 nice size accounts, so you know the anticipation feeling!!!! Have a great August guys (dog days are here for sure 88 degs now) talk soon......KK:drinkup:
  11. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

enough with this heat LET IT SNOWpayup