1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just a little pile i was pushing

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 85F150, Jan 19, 2005.

1. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

this is at my parents place so i was playing around.....the driveway is only about 15ftx250ft....but my dad likes it plowed about 100ft wide in case of that "big" storm that might come.....

I pushed about 60ft of the driveway snow into this pile and needed to move it down the hill.....a little bigger than i needed to push on grass .... :D

[​IMG]

inside shot if you can see through the glare (someone forgot to turn off flash)...snow up to the top of the plow lift chain BTW my truck is lifted 3"s, riding on 35's
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2005
  2. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

all gone, just after the first push, right through the middle....
    [​IMG]

most of it went flying everywhere when i hit it.....but i have the granny first gear in my truck so it isn't like i got over 5mph.....good ole ford inline power :drinkup: