1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just A Little Broke

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mercer_me, Jun 15, 2011.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I'm working at a Summer camp this Summer. For the past few days there has bean a guy working there with his excavator. He was moving alot of big rocks yesterday with it and he was thrashing hard. So, today a diferent guy was running it and he was digging a hole and he dug about three scoops and the boom broke. It had been welded and plated in the past. I felt realybad for the guy that was running it today becouse it realy wasn't his fault.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

there are plenty of used and take off cat sticks out there. Looks like a 311 or 312? Just call Milton Cat and they will hook you up

3. mercer_me

It's a 315 and it's not my machine it's a guy that was working for the camp I work for. Knowing the guy who owns it, he will just have it welded and plated again.

4. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

I'm sure he'll have some one with T-1 welding experience do it too...

5. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

JB Weld, problem solved.

6. mercer_me

I never thought of that. I think he had it fixed by now. If he didn't that's what I would suggest to him. Thumbs Up