1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just a little bit of Bling for my Ram

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by drivewaydoctor, Nov 26, 2010.

1. You rarely see plow trucks in my area with these lights. I like being different.
    Didn't want to go overboard so I think this is just enough. The camera doesnt show how bright these lights are. They light up the highway when on.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

You will be seen! Looks great.
  3. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

Very nice!
  4. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

You will hate that when you have the blade on. I used to run a Whelen Tallon they are brighter then those leds and Tir-3s. Stopped using it and gave it to an American this week.
  5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks great and I don't have stobes or leds in the front of my truck gave me a headache
  6. mferrari

mferrari Member

What strobes are they and how much did they set you back.

I was running some on my dash last year and something happend and the amber wont work so I am looking for replacements.