1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just a great sight

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by david-nh, Sep 16, 2003.

1. david-nh

david-nh Member

hello all since i began coming to this sight last year i have learned a lot from many members. all though i dont post often i look at this sight at least a few times a day iam allways learning something new. its just a great sight and i have even made a new friend plowdak, just want to say hello to everyone and thanks to chuck for such a great site David :salute: PS do we have any new members from my home state of newhampshire
  2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Im sure that there are a few new NH plowers on the site. If there isn't then im sure that some will be coming around over the next few weeks once snow mode goes into full force :)

3. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

David, nice to see you posting again, its been awhile. :waving: This really is a good site. Im in it every single day even if you dont see me posting, Im here reading. But I usually am posting, cant seem to keep my 2 cents to myself! :D Its nice to see the site getting busier as the winter approaches. Alot more people are starting to pop up that havent been posting in awhile. Just last night we broke a record with how many users were online at the same time. The old record was 80, now its 83. Mike
  4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

The site has been really busy. i guess it'll continue to get more busy as winter gets closer;) Nice to see the site is always getting new members:)
  5. HandyHaver

HandyHaver Senior Member

This looks like a good thread to pop in on. I too have been lurking, reading and as always learning.

As the season grows near, so does my desire to get out plowing.

I contacted Blizzard, and they sent me a cd/demo on their plow.
    Man, that really got me pumped. Awesome demo. I could watch it over and over again.

Going to Disney World in a few days for a week, then it's time to start getting out all the resi contracts.

Anyway, just wanted to jump on out here and :waving: wave a hand to all and lets hope for another banner year.

Mark:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:
  6. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

Hey Dave
    Good to see you in here again.
    You still need to get up here for the Clam Bake :p

Like Dave, I lurk around in here and post when I know i can contribute. I make sure my info is correct. Hey, I'm not a junior member anymore. I've posted over 30 coherent messages. Other members have agreed with my input. Ye HAAA :)

It's nice to be able to share info that can not only help your business but also keep you safe. I can honestly say that this is the best board I have ever had the pleasure of being involved in.

I look forward to getting to know a lot more of the members in the future. Unfortunately I won't be able to get to the BBQ this year but there is always next time.

7. ciapek

ciapek Member

Hi, My name is Chris C. I'm from Jersey. This is my first reply, I just became a member, although i have read this site for over 3 years. This is a place where I learned all the basics of snow plowing, and I got a lot of answers to my technical problems. Before I find this site, I spent a lot of time on looking for answers but couldn't find much. Thanks to all who build this site, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

Welcome Chris C.

I don't drink but have one on me :drinkup:

9. wyldman

wyldman Member

Welcome to Plowsite Chris :waving:
  10. Cutting Edge Kid

Cutting Edge Kid Senior Member

I may not post often but...

I'm completely addicted to this sight. I don't post often but, I usually "PM" the masterminds/experts with any questions that I have and I'm thankful for their responses and help. I'm on this sight EVERYDAY!!!
  11. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite chris c.:waving: