1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just a few pics!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mowmannnn, Jan 29, 2003.

1. mowmannnn

mowmannnn Banned

Well, just got back from the route and just washed up the plow and truck, thought I would snap a couple a pics for everyone!

2. mowmannnn

mowmannnn Banned

Here is another one! When I left home last this morning, there was two inches. When I returned, there was this trace of snow! Oh well, a two inch trigger is a two inch trigger! Let it snow!

3. mowmannnn

mowmannnn Banned

Still waiting on my new U-edge(hint hint Dino! ha ha!) And still waiting on info on the Turkey wings.
  4. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

Nice truck Lee. And I thought I was the only one using Meyer Plows ;)
  5. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck Lee! And nice .... ummm.... well I don't know about that Meyer plow but I will accept that. :D We're not a big Meyer fans but I'm sure that it would work out good for you. :)
  6. mowmannnn

mowmannnn Banned

Nope! I bought the truck new in 99 and bought the plow that same season. Change out the oil and keep it washed and waxed, it has never let me down! I don't understand why everyone bashes Meyer. Meyer and Western are the only two options here in Springfield area. Meyer was cheaper by about $500, that was enough for me!:D
  7. snow_man_48045

snow_man_48045 Senior Member

How's your E-60 pump holding up? How old is your plow, cause the meyer label is still on the malboard? Mine wore off after 2 big storms on my MD-II, CP-8 . Not that big of deal really, still works great, never any probs after 2 1/2 years..
    Nice rig, hope u get a good snow fall and when u do send it here too :waving:
  8. mowmannnn

mowmannnn Banned

2003 will be the fourth year for the plow. We only get 4 or 5 good snows a year, the rest are Martha Stewart types. To do my route and what little I sub I am usually in the truck about 18 to 22 hours at a time. Yeah, that sticker is hanging in there! I don't know, maybe it has something to do with being waxed every year!
  9. mowmannnn

mowmannnn Banned

Oops! The E-60 has held up great! No complaints from me whatsoever! I was kind of wondering when I should see about rebuilding it. Tearing it down and putting it back together would be an easy summer project!