1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just a few pic's

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DHDB, Dec 31, 2008.

1. DHDB

DHDB Member

just a few pics from wed's nite

2. DHDB

DHDB Member

a few more..

still trying to figure this computer thing out... bear with me.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good and cold there. New cutting edge?
  4. DHDB

DHDB Member

No it's actually 4 yrs old. The plow spends the summers in the garage next to the lawn mower.
  5. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

looking good
    wish i had some time to take pictures
    was in the truck straight from 11:45am yesterday untill about 1:15am this morning
    no stopping
  6. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

cool pictures. What kind of lights are in the windows?
  7. DHDB

DHDB Member

dual led avengers, (2) in back window, (1) tucked into headlinder on pass. side. I didn't like the bracket that came w/ the lights bec. they block the whole window. made some new ones at work & used (2) shower suction cups to stick to the back window.

dan's photos 094.jpg

dan's photos 095.jpg

dan's photos 096.jpg
  8. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Thats alot of $$$ in Whelen Avengers. looks nice though. Any reason why you couldn't center yours on the front. I have a dual Talon on the front window of my truck in i was able to center it infront of the rear view mirror.
  9. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Truck!
  10. DHDB

DHDB Member

There is a blacked-out area on the windshield behind the mirror. The light would never show thru it. I put it up there in the corner. No problems looking under it (I'm 6'3"). It's just a little bit lower that the actual visor.

dan's photos 091.jpg